Innovative crown release system (patented) at 8 o’clock for easy time and date setting.
- automatic chronograph movement, personalised to U-BOAT specifications, with date display and stem position at 9 o’clock.
- Personalised rhodium-plated silver 925 rotor with three-bridge construction and fixed with blue screws.
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz.
- Power reserve: 48 hours. 25 jewels.
- hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph, 24h indicator, date.
- 46 mm AISI 316L steel case.
- Polished tungsten top ring.
- Distinctive crown on left side with patented protection device.
- The bezel and case back are locked together by external tubing and a customised key that ensures total waterproofing.
- Oversized crown cap for easy handling, secured to the carrure in a protected position at 9 o’clock.
- Heat-treated steel winding crown.
- Chrono pushers secured to the carrure by screws (pusher at 10 o’clock with milled finish).
- A small window on the side reveals the movement inside.
- skeleton dial on four superimposed levels with the last layer made of laser cut fine stainless steel wire mesh, partially revealing the movement.
- laser cut hour and minute hands, hand brushed on the surface, hand painted central joint.
- Hands treated with white superluminova.
- 24h indicator with red hand.
- sapphire glass curved on the face, anti reflective treatment and flat crystal on the back of the timepiece, double gasket sealing.
- 100 mt, 10 ATM.
- hand made and hand finished alligator black leather, 3 circular cuts out, hypoallergenic and color retain treatment.
- Stainless steel tongue buckle.
- Width: 20/20 mm.