Innovative crown release system (patented) at 8 o’clock for easy time and date setting.
- automatic mechanical, modified and personalized to U-BOAT specifications for stem position at 9 o’clock.
- Personalized rotor, in 925 silver, built with a base and 3 bridges fixed with blued screws.
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- Power reserve: 38 hours. 25 jewels.
- hours, minutes, seconds, 24h indicator, date.
- 43 mm diameter case in naturally aged bronze and AISI 316L stainless steel with subsequent PVD coating treatment.
- Distinguishing crown on left side, with a patented protective device.
- The bezel and the back of the case are locked together by external tubing and a customised key that ensures absolute water-proofing.
- three superimposed dials, one in mother of pearl with varnished metal parts.
- 24h, hour, minute and seconds hands bronze colour.
- Hour and minute hands laser cut, hand brushed on the surface.
- optical sapphire glass on the face with blue anti reflective treatment and flat on the back of the timepiece, both fumé.
- 100 mt, 10 ATM.
- entirely handmade strap in naturally aged leather.
- Finishing made with waxed cotton.
- Stainless steel buckle with PVD coating. Width: 20/20 mm.